Learn more about the Mental Health Commission of Canada's multi-year project to better comprehend and address mental health- and substance use-related structural stigma in health care. Viewers will increase their understanding of structural stigma, learn about its sources and consequences, and gain insights into how it can be addressed.
- Heather Stuart, PhD, FRSC, C.M., Queen's University
- Jamie Livingston, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Criminology, Saint Mary's University
- Javeed Sukhera, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Associate Professor of Psychiatry/Paediatrics, Scientist, Centre for Education, Research and Innovation, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University
- Stephanie Knaak, PhD, University of Calgary
- Thomas Ungar, MD, Med., CCFP, FCFP, FRCPC, DABPN, Associate Professor, University of Toronto, Associate Scientist, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, and Psychiatrist-in-Chief, St. Michael's Hospital