On June 23, 2020, the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) and The Conference Board of Canada will release the results of a joint survey designed to check the pulse of mental health in Canada during COVID-19.
The survey looked at Canadians’ level of concern toward a variety of mental health factors, as well as the strategies and supports used to cope with the COVID-19 crisis. Participants will also discuss work being done to address the impact of the pandemic on the mental health of Canadians.
- Louise Bradley, President and CEO, Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC)
- Michel Rodrigue, Vice-president, Organizational Performance and Public Affairs (MHCC)
- Dr. Keith Dobson, PHd, Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Calgary and Advisor with Opening Minds Program, Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC)
- Liz Horvath, Manager, Workplace and Mental Health (MHCC)
- Dr. Bill Howatt, research chief of health at The Conference Board of Canada
Release of the results of a joint survey designed to check the pulse of mental health in Canada during COVID-19
June 23, 2020
9:00 a.m. EST
To take part in the media briefing please dial 1-888-664-6383
Mental Health Commission of Canada
613-683-3748 / firstname.lastname@example.org